HELP? Media printout

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Football, this is probably the best place to start.
#1Warrior

HELP? Media printout

Post by #1Warrior » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:25 am

Our media outlets are having a hard time using iscore's game summary to put together a scoring summary. It also takes them to long to decipher the current readout. For ex (#13 drops back to throw from the >35, completes pass to <23, and runs to the <12, etc..... They don't want to deal with it. Could you please create an alternative with an easy MEDIA printout version. Also, it doesn't indicate Rushing yds/game for running backs. Common stat needed. HELP?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: HELP? Media printout

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:10 am

We are not sure what you are saying is not clear. The game summary PDF that can be emailed has many sections in it including a section specifically showing scoring drives and the play that led to the score. Our most recent update even added the yards gained on the play for those that don't care about the actual yard lines. If you can point us to an online reference that has a "MEDIA" printout that more clearly shows the information than we do on a major site (ESPN, SI, NFL, major publisher site, etc) we would like to see it to compare.

We would not include a "rushing yards / game" on a Game Summary print out because the Rushing Yards / game on that print out would equal the total rushing yards for the game (which we do include). A Game Summary is just a summary of that game, and is not intended to be cumulative stats.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
#1Warrior

Post by #1Warrior » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Espn.com includes a scoring summary for their NFL games that is brief, detailed, but is exactly what our media outlets need for quick posting to their outlets (internet, paper, etc.) The feedback we get is it takes too much to 'decipher' from scoring summaries provided in iscore. My iscore is updated, but see no "yardage of the score" indicated in our scoring summary. I would include an attachment for example if I could. Don't see a way to do that. Can we email?

In the html version of Accumulative stats there is no ydg/game for rushing, or receiving. I realize now that iscore wouldn't be able to calculate it correctly since it records game participation ONLY if a player carries the ball, or catches a ball. If a player doesn't record a catch, it doesn't show game participation. Am I missing something? Be happy to send sample if I knew where to send it.

thanks for your quick response.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:03 pm

Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
#1Warrior

Post by #1Warrior » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:17 pm

just sent email...thanks