2019 Major League Daily Roster

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
jweinhold

2019 Major League Daily Roster

Post by jweinhold » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:24 pm

I purchased 2019 Major League Daily Roster and have a receipt from Apple. However, when I try to use it, my only option is to "buy." I've already done that, and I suspect that if I buy from the App, I still won't be able to use it and I will have paid for it twice. There's not much good that can come out of that. Can anyone help? Thanks.
OhioTex

Re: 2019 Major League Daily Roster

Post by OhioTex » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:45 pm

Email support@iscoresports.com
With your user # (aka device ID) (options > admin web site > user #) and receipt from apple

Any chance you purchased on a different device? If you have multiple iscore devices you can manage so all have mlb enabled through my.iscorecentral.com
iScore Baseball/Softball
* FAQ http://iscoresports.com//baseball/support.php
* Updated Manual http://iscoresports.com/baseball/manual.php?gd=1
* Stat Formulas http://data.iscorecentral.com/legend.ph ... internal=1
humbb

Post by humbb » Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:39 pm

OhioTex wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:45 pm
With your user # (aka device ID) (options > admin web site > user #) and receipt from apple

Any chance you purchased on a different device? If you have multiple iscore devices you can manage so all have mlb enabled through my.iscorecentral.com
I bought the 2022 MLB Rosters from the admin site on 3/31 (I have Android devices) and sent the info to support@iscoresports.com. Haven't heard back since nor have I received any activation code. I think we may also need an Android app update to support the 2022 Rosters on the Add-ons section. My phone shows 5 previous purchased add-ons through 2021, but nothing for 2022. Please advise and thanks.
Stan

Post by Stan » Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:19 am

humbb wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:39 pm
OhioTex wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:45 pm

I bought the 2022 MLB Rosters from the admin site on 3/31 (I have Android devices) and sent the info to support@iscoresports.com. Haven't heard back since nor have I received any activation code. I think we may also need an Android app update to support the 2022 Rosters on the Add-ons section. My phone shows 5 previous purchased add-ons through 2021, but nothing for 2022. Please advise and thanks.
Any update?
humbb

Post by humbb » Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:19 am

Not really. No responses from iScore on this forum or my emails/voice chats. I started a Paypal dispute on Monday which supposedly opens another line of communication but still haven't heard back from the vendor. Next will be a claim which I'm sure will be refunded if there is still no response from iScore after waiting about 10 days.
Stan

Post by Stan » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:51 am

humbb wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:19 am
Not really. No responses from iScore on this forum or my emails/voice chats. I started a Paypal dispute on Monday which supposedly opens another line of communication but still haven't heard back from the vendor. Next will be a claim which I'm sure will be refunded if there is still no response from iScore after waiting about 10 days.
A new version is now available which appears to support the 2022 roster. I haven't tried it yet.
humbb

Post by humbb » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:13 am

Stan wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:51 am
humbb wrote:
A new version is now available which appears to support the 2022 roster. I haven't tried it yet.
Yes I received that last Sunday. But it's asking me to pay another $19.99. My dispute has now converted into a claim. If I get the refund, I might try to repurchase within the app. Please keep me posted on your in-app purchase experience. Thx.
Stan

Post by Stan » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:16 pm

humbb wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:13 am
Stan wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:51 am
humbb wrote:
Yes I received that last Sunday. But it's asking me to pay another $19.99. My dispute has now converted into a claim. If I get the refund, I might try to repurchase within the app. Please keep me posted on your in-app purchase experience. Thx.
I paid through the app and was able to refresh the data and find the game I wanted to score. I imported the game and did a sync and scored the game. The only problem was the individual player stats for both teams were all zeroes. There should be YTD stats. If it doesn't correct in a couple of days I'll contact support.