nginx error

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
Space

nginx error

Post by Space » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:15 pm

This has been happening for about the past 4 weeks now.

The games are being scored on an iPad which emails the the game link.

When you click on the link in Firefox on Windows you get a page that says:

nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Every once in a while it works, but I would say it is rare for it to work (maybe 3% of the time).

Note that the links that are not working are in this format (not a real link, I changed some letters):

http://iscoresports.com/central/redirec ... p=baseball

The same problem occurs if you click on the game in iscoretv.com, which gives a link like this:

http://iscoresports.com/data/iscorecast ... 41b155&m=1

Like I said, this has been happening for at least 4 weeks or so...
Space

Re: nginx error

Post by Space » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:39 pm

Just wanted to check back here and let people know that I haven't had this problem since I posted this thread. I'm not sure if anyone did anything to fix this (as I did not get a reply here) but if you did, thanks.
Space

Post by Space » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:48 am

A similar issue is now happening getting bad gateway can someone please fix this?

Thanks
Ian

Post by Ian » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:49 pm

This issue is currently still happening. It is okay if you open the link on a laptop but on an iphone or Ipad it sometimes comes up with bad gateway instead of switching to the iscore App.
Ian

Post by Ian » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:39 pm

This issue is still happening today. It is happening no matter what device you open the link on. Can someone look at it please.