Tweets sporadic during game

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
BaumbasticHawg

Tweets sporadic during game

Post by BaumbasticHawg » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:57 pm

The sending of tweets has become sporadic and unpredictable. I have used the twittercast for several years. Suddenly the tweets do not always send. I have set the options to send tweets at the start of the game, at the end of each half inning, and at the end of the game. I never know when or if the tweets will send. Tonight there was no tweet at the start of the game, but after the first inning, they suddenly began. Then they stopped in the middle of the top of the 8th (I tried to send a tweet showing a pitching change). There were no more tweets for the rest of the game.

I have tried logging out of the twitter account and re-adding it. That doesn’t seem to work and just delays the initiation of tweets during a game.

It really is annoying to be forced to double check throughout each game.

Twitter ID is @Baumbastic.
MoralTurpitude

Re: Tweets sporadic during game

Post by MoralTurpitude » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:44 pm

I am also having issues with Twittercast. iScore has been sending the start game tweets and quite a few others, but not at every half inning as set in the options. The last tweet sent was at the top of the 5th and then nothing after that including the end game tweet. I have also

Twitter ID is @kbohlmann and iScore version is 5.116.
BaumbasticHawg

Post by BaumbasticHawg » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:21 pm

Tonight: No game start tweet, tweets suddenly began after the 3rd inning (top of the 4th tweet). This happened at the ballpark, and while I was pleased that it continued to work, it is so unpredictable that I had to check each time there should have been a tweet.

BTW, I'm on version v5.116 and updates are set to load automatically.
Rswygert

Post by Rswygert » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:37 pm

Glad it’s not just me. Shows game start then quits somewhere around the third. I shut completely down and restarted between innings and it started working again. I have keep watch on my phone to make sure it’s working.
BaumbasticHawg

Post by BaumbasticHawg » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:09 pm

Game started tweet was sent at 8:03
Next tweet was at 9:10, after 4.5 innings (so 9 tweets were missed).
The tweets continued throughout the remainder of the game which ended at 10:50.
MoralTurpitude

Post by MoralTurpitude » Wed May 08, 2019 11:48 am

Update - As recently as last night we had a double-header. The first game tweeted fine, but the second one did not tweet the game starting or anything up until the second inning.

Any thoughts on why?

Mike
BaumbasticHawg

Post by BaumbasticHawg » Mon May 27, 2019 1:09 pm

There is no rhyme or reason to it. When I score from home there is no change in WIFI availability, but sometimes the tweets will suddenly stop and then just as suddenly restart. As for tweeting from the games, who knows.