iScore Central keeps popping the premium offer

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
vawlk

Re: iScore Central keeps popping the premium offer

Post by vawlk » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:57 pm

This is likely a cash grab to try and stay aloat. My guess is that iScore won't be around too much longer.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:18 pm

@larrykoch - it is not per device. If you log in with the same iTunes account on any devices you own, it will recognize you made the purchase when you go through the process and add to your additional accounts.

@vawlk - It is not a money grab, and we are now part of Sports Illustrated, so the viability of the company is far from being an issue. We have explained the change a few times now.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
trorr563

Post by trorr563 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:26 am

iScore was not working on iPhone and iPads last night but was working on Androids and other devices. Lots of complaints from parents. Many of them tried paying as did I, the payment goes through but we still have the old version with Ads - the system is not recognizing that we have paid and upgrading our software. I put my reputation at stake forcing a switch from Game Changer to iScore. Your recent announced changes have embarassed me personally and are creating a lot of discontent amongst parents that may force us back to Game Changer. I have been an avid iScore supporter for four years. This was not handled well and iScore central is very buggy. Do something right here!
Cboukal

Post by Cboukal » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:40 am

I also have a post started to this exact effect that can be found here.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11214

I don't have a huge issue with them changing their pricing model, I have the issue with them changing DURING the baseball season. Like others said above, if you did this in Oct/Nov then each team could decide if they wanted to stay of switch to GC. But DURING a season is a money grab.
Melindave

Post by Melindave » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:54 am

I upgraded to premium but still can't view the game on my iPhone. Every time I click the game it offers me the upgrade which I already purchased. I even tried purchasing again and was told I already made the purchase.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:06 am

Can you try Registering / Logging in under the menu in the top left corner (see this link - http://iscoresports.com/central/kb/faq_ ... gister.php

Then go through the purchase process again (and it will say you already purchased) and see if that helps?

Please let us know if that does or does not help. If it does not, please PM us with the email address you registered with in the steps above and we can try and find what is going on.
MookDaddy333

Post by MookDaddy333 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:19 am

Can't we just view it in the browser? That's what my team has been doing and there hasn't been a problem. Or am I missing something? And they are using the browsers on their devices, not computers. Don't get me wrong, I've been pretty disappointed in a couple different moves iScore has been doing lately, but this one has had a work around for me. And by the way "In order to allow more teams to enjoy iScore and more games to be scored, we recently published a free version of iScore baseball" is a joke. You changed it so you can gouge in other areas. At least be honest with your loyal customers.
Kohl3

Post by Kohl3 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:13 pm

Whenever I pull up a game in progress it takes me to a page that says maybe later, premium purchase 3.99
And restore previous purchase. None of these tabs work.
Please help I have family playing baseball and I want to follow games. Please
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:25 pm

Watching the iScorecast on a mobile device requires a subscription. Be sure you are on the newest version of iScore Central (downloadable from either Google Play or Apple App Store). If you are on the latest version, please be specific about what you are trying that is not working. Did you purchase the subscription to the iScorecasts? What type of device are you using specifically?
MahtaWhata

Post by MahtaWhata » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:07 pm

I am really confused. Would someone from iScore please explain why all the way through the 2017 Fall season I could email out the game link and ANYONE could view it in their browser on their phone but now they must download an app and pay for a 3-month subscription??? You June 8th post above says watching the iScorecase on a mobile device requires a subscription. Since when and WHY WERE WE NEVER NOTIFIED OF THIS????? We have struggled and struggled and parents have missed games because of all the troubleshooting and texting we've had to do about this. Only by digging through old forums have I finally figured out what it going on. You have my email address, where was the email about this SIGNIFICANT change?!??!?! And more importantly, what can be done to fix this??? I DON'T want to have to switch to Game Changer but am not seeing an alternative with iScore behaving the way it is. Please help!!!!