Player’s Team History

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
VoodooK

Player’s Team History

Post by VoodooK » Tue May 08, 2018 2:47 pm

I like being able to see which teams the player previously belonged to in the player card on the scoring screen, however it seems that requires the player to still be part of their old teams roster. if you’ve been using iScore for several years like I have that means the rosters can quickly become hard to manage with so many former players. Is there another way to to do this?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Player’s Team History

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 09, 2018 8:30 am

If you view the Player Card stats, it should show the games for all the teams they played on regardless of whether they are still on that team's roster. As long as they were in the lineup for a game, that game should appear on their player card.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
VoodooK

Post by VoodooK » Wed May 09, 2018 9:10 am

I meant specifically the player card on the scoring screen when you click their name on the lineup. There’s a part that lists the teams they belong to.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 09, 2018 10:07 am

Ah yes.. that one is intended to be the team the user is actively on. To see a history of the player on their other teams, you would want to go to Player Manager and view the player card from there.
VoodooK

Post by VoodooK » Wed May 09, 2018 10:31 am

Ah it’d be nice to have that included in the quick view especially since the stats shown reflect stats from the other teams. On the card where it lists the game history, is there any way to tell which of the two teams they belonged to?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 09, 2018 11:43 am

We will keep the suggestion in mind about displaying stats in the quick view for any team for a player that they appeared in the lineup - it is a bit more challenging because then you are looking at lineups of every game instead of just looking at the teams the player is on. But if there are a lot of requests for this we will certainly consider it.

Likewise with the "which of the two teams the player belonged to"... we would have expected the person viewing the stats to know which team the player is on.

What kind of league are you scoring that a player is bouncing around teams a lot and you would not know which of two teams the player is on?
VoodooK

Post by VoodooK » Mon May 14, 2018 2:48 pm

I score MLB games but I only want to see stats for specific games (which is why I didn’t get the MLB add on). It’d be really cool to see a line in the quick stats card (not sure what you guys refer to it as) for cumulative stats for each team (the way it shows for the current team and each active league), but just having the name of previous teams would be enough.