iScore Football for android ?

We will announce new product updates for iScore Football here along with what features are being included in the updates
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: iscore for android?

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:15 pm

We have not yet seen the demand that would be required to develop an iScore Football for Android. We have limited resources for development, and we have to make sure we are spending our time on the products that are going to have the broadest reach.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
coachlancer

Post by coachlancer » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:21 pm

I understand your position and that makes economic sense. Could have sworn I looked at your web site earlier this year, and saw the Iscore football was available for Android phones. Thats what prompted my interest in purchasing the program. Have purchased your baseball program for my Android tablet..and was hoping I could get the football version as well.

Thanks.

Have a good day.
clecinosu

Re: iscore for android

Post by clecinosu » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Just wanted to chip in again. The market for android apps, not just sports apps, is woefully lacking.

Also, our high school football league has mandated we use the program I am using now. If I had my choice, I'd never use that product again. I like what I see from iScore football, and again ask you please consider creating a version for Android phones and tablets.

Thanks again for your kind attention.
bannind

Iscore Football for Android ?

Post by bannind » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:24 am

Just adding my voice to the mix, if you were to release a Iscorefootball on the Android I would be first inline to buy it.

I love the baseball app and hope the market is there for the football app.
LBWood

Re: Iscore Football for Android

Post by LBWood » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:59 pm

I saw some data that indicates that Android has 2/3 of the tablet market now. It could be the issue is that the Football app isn't getting much attention compared with the other sports. There's more activity in the basketball forums and much more activity in the baseball forums. Maybe that's where the customers are.
albaseball

Re: Iscore Football for Android

Post by albaseball » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:53 am

I would be buying the Android version for Football as well. Need it for the announce booth.

rsl
albaseball

Post by albaseball » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:56 am

Android has an overwhelming lead over the i-phone. The demand won't appear until the app exists (computer marketing 101) and not offering an android product only means that you will lose out to other scoring software instead of selling into the football market.

There probably are not as many amateur football teams as there are baseball and softball, so that may be why you don't see a "lot of demand."

rsl
nine411

Re: iScore Football for android ?

Post by nine411 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:16 pm

I want iscore Football for my Android.
starfoxpb

Post by starfoxpb » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:40 am

An app like this is geared more towards the technologically inclined user. Those tend more to be an android user, like myself, than an iOS user. I'm not sure how your baseball/softball app sales are doing (taking into account the amount of marketing/time in the app stores that each has had), so maybe I'm wrong about your consumer base. All I know is that I would buy the android version for football. I'm still not ever buying iOS tablets for their lack of flexibility, compatibility, cost, etc., which means I'm just going to wait for whoever makes a decent app for android.
lessernobleman

Post by lessernobleman » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:29 am

Three years since the original post and still no iScore Football for Android? Seriously?!?

I absolutely LOVE iScore Baseball for my Android device (Kindle Fire, to be specific. Yes, it is Android based.) In fact, after seeing me use it, FIVE other coaches in my league bought it for their various devices (only one of which is an iOS device.) I would gladly pay double the price for iScore Football, especially if it performs as well as it looks, but there is no way I'll ever buy another iOS device. The one I have is outdated (and useless, as it was from the day I got it.)

Incidentally, as of this post, this thread (iScore Football for android ?) has the third highest amount of views for this category. To me, that might be a small indicator of demand, but what do I know... Just sayin'...