Teamsite League Stats / Feature Request

We will try and answer Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Baseball, this is probably the best place to start. You can also search historical posts here.
Haveman97

Teamsite League Stats / Feature Request

Post by Haveman97 » Mon May 04, 2015 8:52 pm

Teamsite > Stats > League
If "ALL" is selected for league, it's pulling in stats from both active and inactive leagues. (which technically make sense since "all" is "all")
But I'd like to see an option that accumulates only active leagues.

Ideally on the league drop down menu I think it would be nice to have the following options.

>EVERY LEAGUE (shows hidden+active, which is what "ALL" is doing now) [a bonus would be for the admin to be able to hide this option though].
>ALL ACTIVE (sums only the active leagues.) This would be the new feature request.
>League X (active) no change
>League Y (active) no change
>League Z (active) no change
>Etc.

A temporary fix is for me to add a league and call it something like "Sum of Active" and go back and add this new "SofA" league to all my active games.

But as time progresses and we decide to inactivate older leagues/games (ie the coach pitch years), then someone is going to have go back into all those games and now un-assign the "SofA" league.

Thoughts?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Teamsite League Stats / Feature Request

Post by FTMSupport » Mon May 04, 2015 9:28 pm

You can do this type of stat viewing on the device by turning on just the subset of leagues you want in League Manager and then viewing stats. We are intentionally trying to keep the Team Website simpler as it is potentially being used by a wider audience, and we have found that with that kind of flexibility comes more support issues as people have a harder time understanding concepts like you are asking for.

We will keep it on our enhancement list as we continue to improve the product.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs