How to move games to new league

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
gregmy

How to move games to new league

Post by gregmy » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:19 pm

I didn't set up a new league at the start of this season so my returning players stats for the first 4 games of this season are combined with last years stats. I just now created a new league for the 2013-14 season but how do I move the first 4 games to the new league so the players stats are separated from last season? Thanks for your help. Greg
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: How to move games to new league

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:38 pm

You would open each game in Game Manager, select Leagues from the Game Info screen, and select the league(s) each game is in.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
gregmy

Post by gregmy » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:46 am

Thanks. I have moved the 2013-14 games to correct league but the individual player cards still all show 2012-13 and 2013-14 for returning players. I just want player cards showing games from the current season. How do I do that?

Thanks,
Greg
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:08 pm

You would go to League Manager and turn off all leagues except the 2013-14 league, then go back to the Player Card and it will only show the stats for games assigned to that league. Turning leagues On / Off in League Manager will filter the data device-wide.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs