Wrong Player Credited with Touchdown

If you are having an issue or have an idea for an enhancement to iScore Football, please post it here.
kesposito

Wrong Player Credited with Touchdown

Post by kesposito » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:50 pm

In our latest game, I look at the .pdf report of plays and it correctly shows all of our touchdowns under "Scoring Plays." However, when I go down to our team's "Rushing" stats, it credits our quarterback with a rushing touchdown when he never had one. So in "Scoring Plays" our #9 has 2 rushing touchdowns and our quarterback, #7 has none, but under "Rushing" they are each credited with one touchdown. This concerns me for all other calculations! Also, what about yardage? Are there yards, as well as touchdowns that should be credited differently?

How can I export my database and attach it for you to look at?

Thank you for your help with this.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Wrong Player Credited with Touchdown

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Be sure you are entering the rushing plays correctly as outlined in the following link from our FAQ:

http://iscoresports.com/football/kb/faq ... _stats.php

If you are entering the plays correctly, then if you can do an Options -> Export in iScore from your device and email your customer ID (found on Options screen) to support@iscoresports.com and let us know specifically which game / play # you are questioning, we can take a look at your data.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
kesposito

Post by kesposito » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:28 am

Wow, I read the info on rushing plays. During the game, I just dragged the runner right into the end zone, I guess effectively eliminating the hand off and giving the touchdown to the quarterback, even though the running back was in the end zone with the ball. Adding in a hand off before the end zone fixed my problem.

That is a really odd issue and I wonder how many other times I have done that when we were close to the end zone. I wish I had known this sooner or that there was a way to fix this issue. I understand it is how your software works, but it is definitely not intuitive when you look at the play screen.

Thank you for the help. I REALLY love your app!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:29 pm

You can edit any of the plays that may have been entered wrong by tapping the Edit link right above the play, and entering it the correct way. The stats will immediately be adjusted when doing this.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs