Accidentally Deleted Player

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
Gary M

Accidentally Deleted Player

Post by Gary M » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:11 pm

I accidentally deleted one of our players from our roster. How do I add her back so that her individual stats will show for her? Also, is there a way to completely delete an entire game and re-enter stats?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Accidentally Deleted Player

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:40 pm

To delete a game, just go to Game Manager, select the game, then select the trash can icon in the bottom right corner.

To undelete a player you have deleted, you can follow the instruction at the following link (it is in the baseball section, but basketball works the same):

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6191&p=27662#p27662" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Gary M

Post by Gary M » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:35 am

Thank you...this was very helpful...one more issue...I misspelled one of our player's names. Is there a way to correct that?
mprusak

Post by mprusak » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:10 am

You can simply go in to the player manager and edit the players name. It will correct going forward, but wont correct past games. It wont affect cumulative stats, as iscore uses an internal identifier for each player. The visible name is meaningless to the way a player is viewed by iscore.
Mark
iScore Baseball 4.533 on iOS8-iPad4 and iPhone 6-Plus

iScore Baseball User Manual:
http://iscoreleagues.com/manual/ <- Check it Out!