Players number of games in cumulative stats wrong (answered)

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
kevnole88

Players number of games in cumulative stats wrong (answered)

Post by kevnole88 » Wed May 30, 2012 4:03 am

If I go to team stats under team manager. One of our players who played in 4 games only has 2 games worth of stats. But on each individual game his stats are there.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Players number of games in cumulative stats wrong

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 30, 2012 9:03 am

This means you have created the player multiple times on your device. Here are the steps to fix:

1. Go to League Manager and make sure the All league is checked

2. Go to Player Manager and see if the player is listed twice. If so, use the Merge option from there to combine the duplicates back into one and your stats should now be correct. On iOS, the Merge option is a button in the bottom left corner. On Android, press the Menu button while on the Player Manager screen and a Merge option will appear.

If the above does not fix it, then you have deleted the duplicate player. To recover a deleted player, follow these steps:

1. Do an Options -> Export in iScore

2. Log in to the Admin Website (http://my.iscorecentral.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) with the information found on the Options -> Admin Website screen on your device

3. Click the Maintenance link in the upper right corner

4. Scroll to the bottom and you will see your deleted players and can undelete them from there

5. Do an Options -> Import to retrieve your data back to your device

6. Go to the first two steps listed at the top of this post to merge your duplicate players
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
kevnole88

Post by kevnole88 » Wed May 30, 2012 6:18 pm

You were right, I had created the same player twice. Your directions were easy to follow and successful. Thanks
triple

Post by triple » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:54 am

SUPER!
fast answer, right solution, one Pinacolada and what else??!!... yes I know what else!!
Bunch of thanks
78bb67dfa7

Post by 78bb67dfa7 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:27 pm

Great thread. I had been pulling my hair trying to figure out what was going on.
Thank you. thank you.