Play-by-Play Issue

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
chriskarate

Play-by-Play Issue

Post by chriskarate » Wed May 23, 2012 11:29 am

When I go into the GAME MANAGER and select "Play by Play" under the Game Record section I am able to add in and edit the play-by-play feed. The issue I have here is if I put that someone scores, it doesn't ask if there was an assist on the basket. Also, if somebody misses the basket, it doesn't ask who got the rebound. Based on this, I have to put in a single entry every for "Player A made a 2-pointer" then another entry stating "Player B gets an assist" or like "Player A misses a 2 point shot" and then another entry to say "Player B gets the rebound" -- It would be nice to incorporate this into one single play-by-play feed just like the iScorecast does. Finally, if you make someone got a rebound, in the feed it doesn't say whether it was an offensive or defensive rebound. Would be nice to see "Player A gets the offensive rebound." for example instead of "Player A gets the rebound."
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Play-by-Play Issue

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 23, 2012 1:12 pm

Manual edits are not intended to emulate the "scoring" functionality. They are there to augment any scoring you have missed.

We do track offensive vs defensive rebounds statistically. We will add your request to have the feed display that text to our enhancement list.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
chriskarate

Post by chriskarate » Thu May 24, 2012 7:34 pm

Thanks for the rebound enhancement. Still think manual edits should still function like the scoring functionality though.
Billbh

Post by Billbh » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Play-by-play edit does not appear to allowimg editing of text previouly entered comments .. Please enable editing of comment entries
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:00 am

We will add comment editing to our enhancement list.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs