Remove Clock

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
chriskarate

Remove Clock

Post by chriskarate » Wed May 23, 2012 11:23 am

I know you have a "hide" clock option but all it does is literally "hide" the clock from view and still counts down in the background and puts that time on the play-by-play feed. It would really be nice to just have an option to remove the clock altogether and allow us to put in all the play-by-plays we want for a single period without worrying about the actual gameplay clock at all and then just a simple button to click to move it to the next period when all the plays for that period is inputted.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Remove Clock

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 23, 2012 1:08 pm

When you turn off the clock, there is a button on the main scoring screen to start the next period. You do not have to worry about the clock at all.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
chriskarate

Post by chriskarate » Wed May 23, 2012 6:17 pm

When I hide the clock, I do see the new button to advance to next period but it still puts a countdown of what the running game clock would be on the play-by-play and when it reaches 0:00 it is automatically moving to the next period.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 23, 2012 9:11 pm

It should not be moving to the next period even when the timer reaches zero. The button should still exist to manually start the next period. If you continue entering plays, it should still be for the "current" period until you tell iScore to advance to the next period. If that is not what you are seeing, please let us know what type of device you are using and we will try and reproduce that issue here.
chriskarate

Post by chriskarate » Thu May 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Nevermind, I think I was doing something wrong before. Anyways, I still think if you choose to remove (aka hide) the clock then the game clock time should also be hidden from the play-by-play feed!
chriskarate

Post by chriskarate » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:07 am

Any chance of removing the clock time from displaying in the play-by-play ?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:22 am

We will add it to our enhancement list for future prioritization.