Lost Fielder Data After Going to Options

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
justbgreen

Lost Fielder Data After Going to Options

Post by justbgreen » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:04 pm

I recently downloaded the application and during my first game I pressed "options" out of curiosity. WHen I went back to the game all the fielder's numbers were gone and i could not reenter them. I had to end the game and then go to the touch home menu and reenter the game to get the info back.

I love the app, thx!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Lost Fielder Data After Going to Options

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:45 pm

We have been able to reproduce this issue on rare occassions as well, and are working to fix it in the upcoming release. The good news is it does not really cause any problems other than having to exit and go back in to the game. No data is lost, and everything continues working fine when you go back in.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
elcapitanbsc

Post by elcapitanbsc » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:08 pm

In between innings the pitcher keeps getting swapped to '?' for me. I had to keep reassigning him. Granted, this is the first game I've ever scored, so I could be making some mistakes, but this is kind of bizarre. Right before the top of the 8th, the fielder's names all disappeared, batting orders got scrambled, and it just kind of went to heck.

UPDATE: I also had a good number of the jersey numbers I manually input changed from whatever I set it as to -1
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:58 pm

When on the main screen of iScore, what is the version number that shows in the bottom right corner? Is it 1.00.56? or 1.01.06?

If you email us directly at support@fasterthanmonkeys.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false, we can probably help resolve your issue a bit faster than working through the forum.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs