NEW RELEASE (1.50.14) APPROVED!

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
FTMSupport
Site Admin

NEW RELEASE (1.50.14) APPROVED!

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:03 pm

People should start receiving notifications some time today that the update is available for download. We just got notification from Apple that the release is "Ready for Sale". It can sometimes take a few hours for them to actually post the update to all their servers, but it should start rolling out any time now.

We will NOW begin preparing the next release based on all the enhancement requests everyone has been submitting.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: NEW RELEASE (1.50.14) APPROVED!

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:33 pm

fyi... for any existing customers that are anxious to get the update and have not received a notification, I just confirmed that if you go to the App Store on your device, and click "Buy Now", enter your password, it will then say something like "This upgrade is free because you have already purchased a previous version" and it will install the latest version on your device.
jdonato

Post by jdonato » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:39 pm

FTMSupport wrote:We will not begin preparing the next release based on all the enhancement requests everyone has been submitting.

Don't you mean "we will NOW begin...."? ;)

Thanks for the great work. I think I visited the site more than a hundred times this past 10 days....
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:11 pm

lol... Yes, I did indeed mean "now", and did not mean "not"... just fixed it in the original post. Thanks for pointing that out as it had a completely different meaning. :)
EagleDad

Post by EagleDad » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Finally!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much!
:lol:
SharkBait

Post by SharkBait » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:46 pm

So far so good! This thing looks great. I emailed my manager the cumulative stats and the last game's score card. The phone rang 5 minutes later... :) I should have let him keep thinking that I wrote all this (I'm a programmer), but I just couldn't do it... :lol:

Only problem I'm seeing is my son's batting average, but that's of no fault of iScores... :lol: It's not terrible, but it sure was better before these last couple of games... :shock:

Great, great application. Worth 10 times the price being paid. Great job monkey boys!!!