4.41 freezing

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
spyder23

4.41 freezing

Post by spyder23 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:33 am

Ugh!! This is very frustrating.

Ever since the new 4.41 update, any time the game ends and it's time for me to assign which pitcher got the win, loss, the save, etc. The app freezes up and closes. I have to go into it two or three different times to get it to properly assign the pitcher's who get the decision.
This was working without a hitch prior to the update. Could it be now that the players have numbers assigned in this field causing it to freeze and close?

This has happened on three separate occasions following three separate games this morning. I can score the game no problem. Lineups, everything else is fine. It's all in the post-game white screen where I assign wins, losses, saves. Anyone else seeing this?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: 4.41 freezing

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:29 am

If you can Export and email us your customer ID and which game this is happening on, we can try and reproduce on a device here. Please send the email to support@iscoresports.com.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
spyder23

Post by spyder23 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:06 am

Ok thanks. I'm in the middle of doing an export now, but how will that help me in the future? I just had it happen again on a 4th scored game.

Like I said, it works eventually after I have to retsart the app 2-3 times, but the app is freezing when I go to assign a Win/Loss/Save to a pitcher in the post-game. It never happened prior to the update. So far, it's 4 for 4 that it happens.

ID: 50dc0d2199
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:10 am

It will help in the future if we are able to reproduce the issue and can fix it. If we can not reproduce it, we would not be able to fix it however, so we are hoping that when you email us the information, we are able to see what is causing the issue and can come up with a fix.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs