iScore Baseball v2.30 availabe in App Store

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
FTMSupport
Site Admin

iScore Baseball v2.30 availabe in App Store

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:26 pm

iScore Baseball Scorekeeper Version 2.30 is now available in the App Store. It adds the following features:
  • Quick Scoring of common outs (5-3, 6-3, 6-4-3, etc). Just "swipe up" on the "Out" button to get quick play choices
  • Creating your http://my.iscorecentral.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; can now be done right from the iPhone
  • Updated forum to point to new location (some users were still going to the old URL)
  • Bug Fixes
OhioTex

Re: iScore Baseball v2.30 availabe in App Store

Post by OhioTex » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:00 am

Thanks FTM for the continued evolvement of baseball app even in the ‘off season’.
looking forward to the spring thaw and getting to try out the new features. in version 2.2 and now 2.3.

the frequent out swipe is an innovative add, that i had not heard mentioned before.. cool...

On a related note.. would it be possible to give the forum some update on the major features in work and relative priority?...(pretty please) ... realizing of course not set in stone and subject to change.. Just some hope for the spring.. something as simple as top ten most requested list would be nice to see..

... It is great to see new innovative features added like 'swipe for frequent plays' but i also recall a number of very early requests from v1.x+ from members that sounded so very useful, (and relatively easy to program) that have never made it to prime time. Would be nice to have some validation which ones have some relative priority and chance of making in upcoming versions. . For example, one that comes to mind, is a between inning recap screen, and upcoming batters list and/or having on deck batter visibility in the main screen.

As always, great app and best support ever !!