Easier Way to re-sort batting line-up

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
garygardner21

Easier Way to re-sort batting line-up

Post by garygardner21 » Mon May 06, 2013 10:50 am

Using Android version on Samsung Galaxy Tab. (Softball) Scored about a dozen games so far and have only found one area that is consistently aggravating. The concept of re-sorting the batter lineup with the drag/drop button on the far right side of the lineup screen is great in theory. However, when trying to drag names up/down the screen (using finger or stylus), rarely does a player name "land" where I want it to land. The most difficult/nerve racking part of scoring a game is in the first 2 minutes between the time that you're handed the lineup sheets and the time that the ump yells "play ball". Re-arranging the batting order feels 10x harder than it should be. (If there were drop-down buttons next to each player where you could simply click the menu, select a number [batting order], move to next player, click menu and select number, next player, menu-number, etc. and then a SAVE button that would save all changes at one time and re-sort the list with the incorporated changes...seems much easier than dragging one name up/down the screen 19 times trying to get it to the right spot).
ChannBecker

Re: Easier Way to re-sort batting line-up

Post by ChannBecker » Tue May 07, 2013 2:32 pm

I also find arranging the batting order frustrating at times. I've found it simpler to order from the bottom up. This way slide the selected player to the top. By the time that you're through the line up, it's in the correct order (minus those not batting).