Deleting Old Account

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
uwgraduate

Deleting Old Account

Post by uwgraduate » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:37 am

I have an old iScore account/file from a few years ago that I would like to delete.

How do I go about doing so?
team mom

Re: Deleting Old Account

Post by team mom » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:13 am

not sure exactly what you mean by deleting an iscore account. The admin database is device specific. If you are trying to delete all old data, you can delete the app from your device and then re-load the application. (It should be free as long as your itunes account is the same.) This will wipe all your data. Your admin id would remain the same as it is tied to your device. An export of the clean device would wipe out your old data stored on the admin server.

Long-time users would recommend using leagues to sort data rather than delete old information.

Please note above applies to iphone and ipad. Not sure how Android market works.
Team Mom

Check out the new iscore documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
uwgraduate

Post by uwgraduate » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:45 am

Sorry for the confusion....I have an account that existed with a really old android phone that I no longer own....the account has old data since I stopped using the data set when I got a new phone.

All the data that I carried forward is now with a new device on a newer phone...that had a number of games from summer added to the data set.

I would like to delete the original old account so it does not appear when I log into ny iScore account.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:46 am

Email the customer ID to support@iscoresports.com and let us know you want it removed from your set of registered accounts and we can do that.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs