A few questions

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
AE32170C18

A few questions

Post by AE32170C18 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:39 pm

1. I have updated a few player pictures and exported and it still has the old picture on the team site.

2. Since the export, it doesn't show all the new stats on the team site either.

3. Feature. It would be nice to also have a stat for just Gb, Ld, ect that combine the three stats Gbs, Gbm, Grh into one.

4. It would be nice to have the option of having a hit chart for each game or a hit chart that separates batting verses left and right hand pitching.

5. On the team manager part of the app when you export where do the notes go? I see the notes on the player card when exported to the team site but not the team notes.

6. How do you post to team messages and when exported to the team site where does it show up at?

7. And maybe a button to select all or remove all in the future for the stats. For the simple purpose of sending just a few stats to the paper and not having to manually remove them all.

As always the best app out there and the new features are awesome!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: A few questions

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:46 am

1. Is the team website pointing to the same device that you updated the pictures on? Sometimes people get a new device and don't realize the team website is still pointing to their old device. If you log in to the Admin Website for the device associated with the team website, you will see what images are actually on the server for that device

2. We will be updating the team sites shortly, but have had a lot of questions / support issues since the update and have not had time to update the team site yet.

3. We do have LD%, GB%, PU% and FB% which would be a combination of all strengths of hit. We will add your request to our enhancement list however.

4. A hit chart by game can be seen on the Scorecard. The scorecard includes all hit locations for the game right on it. It seems the more advanced hit chart is more appropriate for cumulative hits to show tendencies, where as 0-3 lines per player on a hit chart would not be that interesting. We will add left/right hit charts to our enhancement list. Some people have chosen to create a version of players for each side of the plate (like Joe Left and Joe Right) to see all stats by left vs right

5. The notes are currently just on the device. We had requests for notes by team, so we added them. The people requesting them in the past have generally wanted them to enter scouting notes, so showing that type of thing on the websites would not really be appropriate

6. Team Messages are there for future use for teams with Websites.

7. We will likely be adding more ways to select groups of stats in future updates
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
AE32170C18

Post by AE32170C18 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:05 pm

1. Yes, same device. I even tried to change the picture there.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:20 pm

Maybe you have not enabled the headshots on the Team Website? Log in to the team website with your admin password, click Settings, and in the 3rd column is an option to turn the headshots on.
AE32170C18

Post by AE32170C18 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:51 pm

The old picture is on the team site and in the column under settings it's clicked on show.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:21 pm

If you can email us the URL of your team website and the customer ID of your device, we can take a look.

The Team Website should be showing the exact same thing that is on your Admin Website.

You may also want to try clearing your browser cache.
renstimpy101

Post by renstimpy101 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:33 pm

i have the same problem with the photos of the players. I've updated the pictures of each player. On the website it shows the correct picture but on my device some players have the old photos on their player cards. Some updated and some did not. How do I correct this??

Thanks
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:19 pm

@renstimpy101 - That is actually a different issue. The device caches the image, so you will not see the updates on your device until the cache expires. It can sometimes take several hours for the cache to clear. The images will be fine for everyone watching your iScorecasts or it you have a Team Website, they should be fine there as well.
AE32170C18

Post by AE32170C18 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:51 am

Update: on the varsity site the pictures are there but not the JV site. I've exported several times and also checked to see if it was selected in the settings. I'll email you and y'all check it out when you get time.