The "iPad" version is now changing to a "Universal App" version. It will run optimized on both iPhone + iPad.
The "iPhone" version remains iPhone only. We recommend all new customers buy the Universal version. There are a multitude of reasons we had to take this approach, but in the end, it is the right decision to start focusing on a single Universal version. Existing iPhone version users will continue to get updates to the iPhone version.
Here are some highlights of the new update
- Now with 350+ Statistics Including all the most requested statistics from our users --- fielding by position, User Defined Quality at Bats, dozens of new pitching stats and batting stats for all levels of play
- Stat Viewing Enhancements Select the stats you want to view, locked names/headers, reorder the columns, sort by any field you want - all right from the device
- Advanced Scoring Mode Capture things like Assists for fielders when errors occur on play (ball dropped by 1B), Runners advancing on an error vs because of error (has Earned Run implications), track Fielding vs Throwing errors, credit Catcher with Caught Stealing even if ball is dropped by fielder
- iScorecast Improvements See status of iScorecast from scoring screen, enable/disable from scoring screen, see # of viewers, email link to game even before scoring begins, view detailed diagnostic info, optimized for poor network conditions
- Support Non-Standard Game Rules Start with 1-1 count, change Outs per inning, Strikes for an Out, Balls for a Walk, Coach Pitch on Walk, Pitch Count Warnings, Outs for Too Many Home Runs
- Quicker Scoring More quick plays, quick play tab from action screens, runner quick plays by pressing and sliding finger across runner (Pickoffs / attempts, quick steals, caught stealing), Minimize Questions mode (won't ask about runners after strikeout and batter after hit), Pitch Tracking Presets
- Discover Games / Teams Integrations with several third party sites to allow easy importing of Teams / Games. (If you use a site that is not supported, have them contact us for information about integration.)
- League Management Improvement From league manager, you can now select the games, teams, and players in that league.
- Team Manager Improvements Quick filter list by typing a few letters in name, Team Info screen is much improved to give you access to more information like win/loss record, adding team logo, several new fields available (iPad Only)
- Player Manager Improvements Quick filter list by typing a few letters in name, Player Info screen gives more access to information from single screen with several new fields available (iPad Only)
- Air Print Air print lineups, preset fielders matrix, and Stats
- Misc Updates iPhone 5 Display support, Lots of improvements throughout the UI to optimize the scoring experience, delete iScorecast from device, and many more