Hockey? (future app request)

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
ahoot14

Re: Hockey?

Post by ahoot14 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:09 pm

As a big hockey and baseball fan, I love to use the baseball app at a game and would love to see a hockey app to use when i go to a hockey game.
fuzailt

Post by fuzailt » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:25 pm

Hi there,

After using your softball app, I was so impressed by its functionality that I wanted to look at a similar app for hockey. I am a organizer for a ball hockey league and I can tell you that there is great demand in the community for this app. We still use paper and pencil and if Iscore created an app the many leagues for ice and ball hockey in Canada would use. It may not look like that from the posts on the forum but it is definitely worth a look as there is a huge potential for this app to be successful as their is a demand for technology to make the sync between app and websites more seamless. Please do consider this option, there are leagues like CBHA out there that need to make stats tracking a lot easier. I would imagine a hockey app it to be very similar to the soccer app functionality.
crash_roberts

Post by crash_roberts » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:05 pm

Long time iScore Baseball user, just want to throw my support to a hockey app soon...

Steve
RedWingJamie

Re: Hockey? (future app request)

Post by RedWingJamie » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:21 pm

Add me to the list for a +1 demand for a hockey/NHL stat program.