iScore Baseball v3.52

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: iScore Baseball v3.52

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:56 pm

If you can give us a specific issue or issues you have experienced, we can look into them. So far we have only identified one issue with iOS6, and that has to do with MLB Rosters and using the Sync option on the lineup screen. There is a timing issue where sometimes pressing that will crash with iOS 6.

Please email specific reproducible issues to us at support@iscoresports.com and we will get them fixed right away. If there is something specific with your data, please do an Options -> Export from your device and include your customer ID (found on Options screen in iScore) in the email, and let us know what issue you are seeing with your data so we can take a look and reproduce any issues on devices on our end.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
tony2360

Post by tony2360 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:30 am

Is there an email of yours were I can send you a pitch by pitch for last night game where I have the issues? I will pinpoint the plays where the fix needs to be performed. As a matter of fact every time I try to edit those particular plays Iscore crashes, I go back and load the app again go to the same play to edit it and it crashes again. This started to happen yesterday after I updated my iPad to IO6, never before this happens. I tried with both, my wife's iPad and mine as well, same results.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:12 am

@ Tony2360.. the email to send is support@iscoresports.com.
There appear to be some glitches with IOS6 and Apple devices. that are poping up since Wed release of i06.
tony2360 wrote:s there an email of yours were I can send you a pitch by pitch for last night game where I have the issues? I will pinpoint the plays where the fix needs to be performed. As a matter of fact every time I try to edit those particular plays Iscore crashes, I go back and load the app again go to the same play to edit it and it crashes again. This started to happen yesterday after I updated my iPad to IO6, never before this happens. I tried with both, my wife's iPad and mine as well, same results.
FTMSupport wrote:Please email specific reproducible issues to us at support@iscoresports.com and we will get them fixed right away. If there is something specific with your data, please do an Options -> Export from your device and include your customer ID (found on Options screen in iScore) in the email, and let us know what issue you are seeing with your data so we can take a look and reproduce any issues on devices on our end.
tony2360

Post by tony2360 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:35 am

Ok, for some reason that I cannot explain the issues corrected by themselves. The only 2 issues I have now is that almost every time I try to edit a play Iscores crashes and have to re-load the app. The other one is that the courtesy runners or pinch runners does not appear in the scorebook like it used to be in a previous game. We have played 5 games so far, the first one we had 3 courtesy runners and all of them showed up in the scorebook, last night game (5th) we had 2 courtesy runners, even though it shows up in the pitch by pitch log, it does not appear in the scorebook.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:01 am

@ tony, you will need to export your database, and email support support@iscoresports.com with your customer id and have them look at the specifics of the courtesy runners not showing up on socrebook.
tony2360

Post by tony2360 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:24 am

I want to make sure about one thing. When a runner comes in to replace the runner that is in first, second or third, how do you do that, substitution or courtesy runner? I just found out that if you score this as a substitution it shows up in the scorebook, on the other hand if you score this play as a courtesy runner it does not show in the scorebook. The proper play should be pinch runner but I do not see this as an option anywhere. Also if you score it as a courtesy runner you cannot edit that play in pitch by pitch mode, edit button is not provided. This explains the issue I have with the pinch runner that replaced 2 runners at first in 2 innings not showing up in the scorebook in the last game and in the first game it did show up the 3 times the pinch runner came in because the play was scored as a substitution.

I hope this can be fixed.

Thanks.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:29 am

Pinch Runner will only be available if at least one player in your lineup has Batting = NO set(it will be visible when tapping a runner in that case). If a player has Batting = YES set, then they already have a place in the batting order so can not come in as a pinch runner (you can not have a player in two spots in your lineup). Courtesy Runner is allowed in many leagues where a player runs for another runner but does not take his spot in the lineup.
tony2360

Post by tony2360 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:13 pm

So, in this case it has to be courtesy runner, since the runner is not taking the batter spot. I scored it right this time, but then why this play is not reflected in the scorebook?

Thanks.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:45 pm

We would have to see your data to know. If you do an Optons -> Export and email us your customer ID to support@iscoresports.com with the game, inning, and player(s) involved, we can take a look and see.
tony2360

Post by tony2360 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Data exported, email sent with customer ID , innings and players involved.
Thanks.