Importing rosters from USSSA

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
brian_oshea

Re: Importing rosters from USSSA

Post by brian_oshea » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:37 pm

I found my error. When you search for a team, I expected that a list of teams would then appear. This is not the case. There is a drop down arrow and when you click on it a list of teams appears.

Now I have another problem. I input MO as the state and Fastpitch Girls 16 Under B. When the resulting list dropped down I chose Lady Saints. When I submitted this, it took me to the Lady Saints information page. However I do not see a Team id as FTM said I require in order to download the team roster. Where on the team information should I se the team id?
brian_oshea

Post by brian_oshea » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:30 pm

Please see my post at 10:37pm which I posted before receiving your 10:31pm post.

I found the team page but cannot find the team id which FTM say I require in order to download team roster. I see a team registration #, but FTM says that this is not the correct #,
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Just selected Missouri, Fast-Pitch, Girs 16 & Under B, 2012, and clicked Search. It listed a bunch of teams, randomly selected "Blue Flames", selected Submit, and the URL says "http://www.usssa.com/sports/Team3.asp?TeamID=1697243". You can see at the end of the URL, it says TeamID=1697243. That would be an example of a Team ID.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
brian_oshea

Post by brian_oshea » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:47 am

Many thanks to everyone for their assistance concerning dowloading rosters from USSSA. I chose one of the teams in the Disney tournament, found the team id, entered it into data sharing on my iPad and downloded the chosen team perfectly. I certainly agree with others who have posted comments about the merits of this feature of iScore. Once again, thanks everyone!
Haveman97

Post by Haveman97 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:58 am

FTM would you update/edit the OP? As this is NOT the way to do this.
(I just spent 20mins trying to import a USSSA team using the method in this OP (as it was the first hit on google) and I was racking my brain trying to figure out why this wasn't working).
Only later to learn the process has been greatly simplified by going to Team Manger - Discover team, hit USSSA and then entering teamID.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:06 pm

Sure... we will edit the first message saying it has been greatly simplified. The original post is a couple years old now. :)
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs