iScore Baseball for Android - Tablet Optimized version

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: iScore Baseball for Android - Tablet Optimized version

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:05 am

That is correct... the 7" tablets will not give you this option. The tablet optimizations work great on the Samsung Tab 10.1".
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
heelatious

Post by heelatious » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:24 pm

I'm looking forward to the Kindle Fire update. I've scored 2 college games, and am now scoring my son's HS baseball season. The Fire is the perfect size tablet to take to the field with you.

Do you guys have a projected date when the update will be available for the Fire?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:45 pm

We will be submitting it to Amazon any day now... it is in final testing. Then it is up to Amazon on how long it will be for approval (they say 2 weeks, but it is usually less).
chuckb74

Post by chuckb74 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:37 am

FYI

A couple of Posts back I asked about the use of a 7" tablet and the new Large format layout. Well I am scared to tell you this in fear that you will take it away... but after I updated the app this morning I now have the option of the large display layout or the original layout. The Large display layout is fitting the screen really well and it looks great. Please don't tell me its a mistake and it will go away in the next update. I am scooring a game right now and I am loving it so far. We have a tourney this weekend so we will see how it works.

Thanks
cb
chuckb74

Post by chuckb74 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:05 am

Alright I have scored 2.5 innings of a game sitting at my desk and this is the only problem.... after you have scored the third out whether it is a strikeout or groundout or flyout when you press "Done" and the system is supposed to switch out the teams I get a force close error, actually I get two force close errors. If you set the screen size back to small in options you do not get this error. So my joy is short lived and I assume it will work if I want to switch back and forth with screen formats to score the third out. probably not advisable.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:15 am

We just released an update last night that included an update for 7" screens. What type of tablet do you have? We do not get the force close at the end of half innings in our testing.
chuckb74

Post by chuckb74 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:24 pm

samsung tab 7.0 plus GT-P6210 running Android 3.2 It just got a Samsung Firmware update a couple of days ago.

So your telling me that It is supposed to work, that's good news. I hope you get it worked out. do you want me to do something special like video the error or something?
Thanks

cb
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:02 pm

We have put an update on the Android Market (v3.42) that should hopefully fix the issues you are seeing. Please let us know when you have had a chance to try it. Unfortunately we do not have the newer Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" ... only the original. With the original we have specifically not allowed the "large screen" interface because it has some settings that do not conform to standard Android Large Screen settings (DPI setting is wrong).

Let us know if you continue having issues, and if so, please let us know the steps you are using.
chuckb74

Post by chuckb74 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:58 pm

I performed the update and I just struck out 9 batters in a row and it worked flawlessly. I did not create any 3rd outs via ground outs or fly outs. Will do in the am and report back.

Thanks
cb