Courtesy Runner

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
Paulsilas

Courtesy Runner

Post by Paulsilas » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Have updated to new ipad version...

How do you access the new courtesy runner features on the new ipad version?

Had several instances where the ipad screen "went dark" scoring game last night - pushed button , slide to power on andbback in business fairly quickly

Had one instance, also last night, where pgm crashed and came back to main ipad home screen - went back into program and hadnt lost anything.

I was a iphone iscore user last couple years but am using manager's ipad, scoring my first 2 games recently. Any other instances reported like those i have noted here with the latest new version or with ipad
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Courtesy Runner

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:39 pm

The courtesy runner feature is accessed by tapping on a Runner. One of the options is to put in a courtesy runner, and the "new feature" with courtesy runner is that is now shows the last two players that made outs.

If the screen is going dark, that is the iPad trying to conserve battery power. If you want to prevent the screen from going dark, you can tap anywhere on the screen when it "fades" to keep it going completely to sleep.

If you can tell us what steps led to the crash in a reproducible way, we would like to know so we can reproduce the issue as well.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs