iScore Baseball v3.44 for iPad available today

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
OhioTex

Re: iScore Baseball v3.44 for iPad available today

Post by OhioTex » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:38 am

Calendar turns to February and iScore Update and pitchers and catchers report in 3 weeks. a good day :!: THANKS FTM
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:25 pm

I now have it on my iPad.. Options > Add On... It was not there initially after i downloaded. But now i don't have it again... hit Done and ad on again, and now i do.. ..

something odd going on FTM. May be a lag because of games synchronizing in back ground?
(Also, note on iPad we have 2011 MLB purchase .. on iPhone we have 2012 purchase info)

I am not 100% sure what triggered it to appear. Perhaps on its own in time. or perhaps triggered after I registered my device (bottom right of Options > Add on Screen (this is new with 3.44).

Also, seems like the registration process to transfer in app purchases will be nice, once iPhone and android? has similar features or will this just be ipad to ipad - transfers?
promark747 wrote:I don't see the TruMedia Analytics option on my Add Ons screen...just the option to add 2011 MLB rosters. Is that where it should be available? I have updated to 3.44.241 on my iPad.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:37 pm

The TruMedia add on appearing and disappearing is just issues with Apple's servers propagating. Hopefully will be normal soon.

The MLB rosters have only been approved on iPhone so far - we hope they become available on iPad any day now. It will not require an update from us for them to become available.

The registration is going to allow logging in to things like admin website with your email address soon, but for now it is just used to transfer TruMedia subscriptions to your additional devices. It is easier just to email us direct to have that down however - it was just something Apple required since the TruMedia option is a "subscription".
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
iklimon

Post by iklimon » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:07 pm

I can see the TruMedia subscription, occasionally, but when I go to purchase, I select the 1 month option then it says it cannot reach the iTunes Store because it is unavailable, which it is not as I just used to previously to purchase and download something and then did so right afterwards. Thoughts?
Ian Klimon
Slammers Black 13U Major
http://www.slammersbaseball.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:23 pm

They are still propagating yesterday's approvals. Of you check in iTunes, the add on keeps appearing and disappearing as well. This tells us the issue is with their servers. Your other purchase is likely something that was approved prior to yesterday. We hope and expect that this will be resolved soon.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
tjans

Post by tjans » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:54 am

I am ecstatic about the new additions you guys added with being able to set batting/position right from the lineup screen. Minor update, but so amazingly convenient. Keep up the good work, boys and girls...