VERSION 2.0 SUBMITTED TO APPLE TODAY!

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
AndzikD

Re: VERSION 2.0 SUBMITTED TO APPLE TODAY!

Post by AndzikD » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Or maybe the problem is, that there are not to many "Customers Ratings" and "Reviews" for the "Great App" in the "AppStore"?
Lets write the Reviews and Rate the App as much as we can. Maybe then the Apple will see, how many people are using the App.
I use the iScore form May 14th and I scored almost 40 games with it (Rep team in Canada).
Ed C.

Post by Ed C. » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:39 pm

ramram wrote:Here's the deal -

They're Apple tech geeks and they can't figure it out!

Each morning, when they're handing out the app updates for review, there's a collective moan from the reviewers when they bring up Iscore. It's like handing a high school band member a Sports Illustrated. "6-4-3 double play, what the harddrive is that!". You can't race with it, you can't play music, can't pull up a recipe, and can't find the closest Starbucks with it.....so they don't know what to do. It's cranial lock-up.
That sounds plausible -- and it also explains the hundreds of apps that replicate various bodily functions and sounds... :D
calaberator

Post by calaberator » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:14 pm

well it's been over a month now...I think I'm going to go into hibernation until this app comes out. Who wants to wake me?
Kylerjai

Post by Kylerjai » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:38 am

What about icy or cydia? I am to the point where I would be willing to pay again for the update. This is just ridiculous.
Rhinorobbo

Post by Rhinorobbo » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:11 am

As they say, an Apple a day keeps the software away!

On another note while just hanging around waiting for something to happen re new release, have a look at this site that I've just runs acroos on twitter via a post on my twitter account @rhinorobbo

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/20/sport ... ref=sports" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false

I wonder if this may have something to do with the rate of release of vers 2.0? ..... wonder if MLB or similar are putting some pressure on the usage of technology like this ? ... .you could be sitting at a game and tweeting away to all and sundry via twitter ....... food for thought.

I put forward an initial idea from the forums to interface from iscore to twitter ... hope this is not the reason to slow it all down?

Meanwhile back to sleep here in Australia hoping to wake tomorrow for 2.0 ... it will happen one day ... hopefully in my lifetime.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:40 am

----------------------------
:lol:
Rhinorobbo wrote:As they say, an Apple a day keeps the software away!
:lol: - nice one!!
----------------------------

very interesting article.
Rhinorobbo wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/20/sport ... ref=sports
... I hope other things are the slow down. ... i will be further disappointed in apple if it is holding the approval up based on perceived legal or policy issues. that said, if 2.0 iscore cast does catch on for use at 'big time' events, I could see FTM getting sucked into the policy debate (which could be free PR for iScore) .... Regardless most of us just want it for our kids little league games... and last i checked that is not a threat to anyone, but instead a way to further promote youth development and interest in baseball/softball.... – Americas favorite past time.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:49 am

Our guess is if this was the case, we would have been notified of this as being the issue, and nothing has been said to us in that regard.

We sent another email asking what is causing the delay, and what happened to the "expedited process" they had promised after our response to an email from them. No response from that email yet... not even a canned response.
djandyo

Post by djandyo » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:05 am

In the meantime, if you are like me and tired of seeing the words "All Apps Are Up to Date" as many times as I do per day, I would suggest you move your "App Store" icon round so you don't wear out your touch screen in that one spot! :) This worse than being 5 years old and waiting for Santa!
nkcaump

Post by nkcaump » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:54 pm

That's what I was wondering when I read you'd have downloadable MLB rosters - I wonder if that's subject to the MLBPA? Even though courts have ruled that using players names in a Fantasy Football-type use is legal, wondering if MLB is holding this up.

That would certainly explain the delay... So help me if the Facebook 3.0 app comes out before iScore, I'm going to scream. (Facebook 3 only was submitted last week...)

I have seen a lot of my applications with updates lately, so maybe I'm being naive when I hope they're just backed up...
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:48 am

djandyo wrote: This worse than being 5 years old and waiting for Santa!
I checked under my tree first thing this morning .. "No santa clause" today .... bummer