New Team Addition

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
SAP

New Team Addition

Post by SAP » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:48 pm

When I am adding a new team. The app is crashing and I have to reopen it.
I following the following procedure to add new teams on the fly;
1. Team Manager
2. Add Team
3. Enter Team Name
4. Quick Roster
5. Set the number of Players
6. Default Last Name; Letter
7. Create

The app then crashes. It is doing it on the Ipad, Iphone, and Itouch.

When I reopen the app, the team is there with the quick roster but without the team name. Then I have to re-enter the team name and it keeps it.

A little frustrating in weekend tournaments when things are moving on the fly.
danmcc

Re: New Team Addition

Post by danmcc » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Welcome to the board.

In the past there was an issue if team names had a punctuation such as a comma, hyphen or slash. Did you have anything other than letters or numbers on the name?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:39 pm

We have tried to recreate this and have been unable to. Which version of iScore are you using (version is available on the Title scren in iScore). If we can get you to choose one of your devices that you are seeing this issue on and do an Options->Export, and email us the Customer ID to support@iscoresports.com, and include the information from your post above, we can take a look to see if there is anything about your data that may be causing it.

One thing to try when getting crashes like this is a complete power off and power on of the device. This will clear memory of all programs you may have had running at any point that could be leaking memory (and even Apple's own applications like Email and iTunes take up memory), and may help with your situation.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
SAP

Post by SAP » Fri May 13, 2011 8:32 pm

I had forgot that I had put this post in. There was an update since I made my post and it is working properly.

Thanks.