iOS v3.16 submitted to Apple

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
annettedb

Re: iOS v3.16 submitted to Apple

Post by annettedb » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:54 am

I have a couple of triples that need to be changed to single + error. And would like to wait for release, but coaches are hounding me for stats. :) in a good way
Stadtusquo

Post by Stadtusquo » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:39 pm

Will we be able to post edit an Error to a hit? This would be as big as the reverse that you mention in the update. IMO

Stadtusquo
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:11 pm

You an change an error to a single right now. You will not be able to change a single + error into a double if that is what you are asking. Don't believe we have ever been asked to do that, but we have had enough requests to go from the multi base hits to hit + error that it became a high priority.

So when scoring, if you keep this in mind, you can always default to the multi base hit, and after the game if you decide it was wrong, you can change to the hit + error.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Aimee

Post by Aimee » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:39 pm

I just got the update from the app store for the ipad version. It's also there for the iphone version.
SportDorkSoCal

Post by SportDorkSoCal » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:16 pm

So the error editing only converts the hit type? What about existing runners on the base paths? For example I couldn't score a runner on first going to second advanced by the batter and then on to third on the error. I could only allow the runner to advance all the way on just one situation or the other
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:35 pm

Not 100% sure i follow your question sportsdorksocal , here is how i understand it ,

having played with it today, pitch by pitch editor does not let you change what base the runner(s) ended up at from what you scored it initially ( not new news)

... But what it now does allow you to change now is how the batter-runner got to his final base on an extra base hit...so say to batter to second, can change an intially entered double later to a single plus error. Or batter to third, from an initially entered triple to a double plus error, (and then if necessary can change that double to a single plus error, resulting in going from triple to a single plus error, to third).

The runners on base at the time, end up wherever they were initially scored..ie from first to third advanced by batter/error.

Hope this makes sense.. If I missed your point, let me know... as I am new at the extra base hit to error changes in this last release... if I am wrong..FTM can correct me..
PJLocal

Post by PJLocal » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:43 pm

I just updated with v3.16 and tested changing a hit to a hit + error. Worked great.

Thanks so much.