Other sports - Timeline?

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
dsore1218

Other sports - Timeline?

Post by dsore1218 » Fri May 15, 2009 8:46 am

We are just wrapping up our High School baseball season. Next up for me is Football in September. I am just wondering if you have a timeline of when you will release other sports?

I oversee the stats/video work and would love to gamecast from my iPhone rather than have to use a 3G wireless modem from the stat laptop to gamecast from DakStats. We are bringing in a direct video feed and doing stats side to side during the game and it would be great to sit with the family to gamecast rather than have to oversee it from the booth during the game.

Thanks for your work and any response.

Dave

ps Again, if you need access to Maxpreps or such, let me know. I can get you into the site and let you poke around.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Other sports - Timeline?

Post by FTMSupport » Sat May 16, 2009 3:52 am

We don't have an official timeline yet. We are still hard at work with the enhancements to iScore Baseball. We think the next release (1.70) will address enough of the highest demand requests from customers that some of our development time can be spent on the next sport. We will continue enhancing baseball as well even while working on the next sport.

As of right now, it looks like Basketball has had the highest demand, and Football is probably second behind that. We have also had a couple requests for Hockey and Soccer, but for now, it seems Hockey and Soccer are top on the list.

I think we will probably put a Poll up to see what people are most interested in for the next product.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
CentreCountySports

Post by CentreCountySports » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:17 pm

Football starts in the fall and Basketball is more toward winter (As far as high schools go anyways) Can you get a pre release ready before each of the seasons start? I would think with the baseball done the others should flow quicker and easier.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:31 pm

I don't believe we are going to have a football app in time for the beginning of high school football. The community (both the poll here, and via emails) seems to be most interested in basketball, so that is likely the team scoring application we will be working on next, and we hope to have it completed before the season begins.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
dcbaseball

Post by dcbaseball » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:11 am

That would be awesome to get the basketball app before the season!!! Can't wait!!!
Kylerjai

Post by Kylerjai » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:01 am

I coach softball and basketball so I would be in 7th heaven if you released a basketball app even close to your baseball one.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:04 am

We have started the development of iScore Basketball, and fully expect version 1.0 to be out before the season begins.
dcbaseball

Post by dcbaseball » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:28 am

Awesome on iScore Basketball. Better submit to Apple now or knowing them they never will get it approved before the start of the season!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:40 am

It sure is feeling that way. We don't understand the long delay... must be all the features compared to most apps in the app store.
jdhhauser

Post by jdhhauser » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:34 pm

Any updates/screenshots/features on iScore Basketball yet?
I'm so excited for it to come out in two months.!.