any news?

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
heroes

any news?

Post by heroes » Thu May 14, 2009 10:25 am

It's been a while since your latest update has been submitted.
Any news from Apple??
jdonato

Re: any news?

Post by jdonato » Thu May 14, 2009 12:45 pm

I am also waiting, eagerly and a little bit impatient. If it is of any help to our wait, last update took like 9 or 10 days. I believe Apple needs to take care of their approval process...
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu May 14, 2009 1:15 pm

We are very frustrated right now as well. We received a rejection notice on Monday because the Import and Export buttons do not have a notice saying that data is being sent to our servers. Of course these are the same buttons that have been there from Day 1. They also rejected it because they say the GameCast toggle is not functional. In fact it is functional and when switched to the on position will send data to our servers although at this time the server just stores the data. Rather than try to argue that fact and since we had to add the import/export notice anyway, we simply removed the GameCast toggle for now. We resubmitted the same day and sent a very nice letter explaining that the changes were minor and the update contains bug fixes that many people are waiting on, and asked if they could please move us up in the approval queue so that the community doesn't have to wait another week. Apparently that request has fallen on deaf ears. We apolgize for this delay and would do more if there was something we could do to make this process faster.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
CoachBob

Post by CoachBob » Thu May 14, 2009 6:16 pm

Wow, Apple is amazing. You should send them a link to this website with all of the activity for users. This IS the definitive app of its kind and I know coaches who are buying IPHONES or ITOUCHES just because they love the APP. I love to show our opponents, especially after the game when we have an instant box score. However, it is frustrating that some of the bugs are still there. You guys have done a great job in addressing them and the sooner they approve the update we can continue to offer feedback for improvement. I looked all over the place for a way to contact them to get them to speed up the process but I dont see an email for them anywhere.
pujoe1

Post by pujoe1 » Sat May 16, 2009 6:55 am

I know it must be frustrating to deal with another company establishing standards and sometimes appearing to "change the rules" mid stream, but I think you will find it worth the hassle. For quite awhile I struggled with the Windows Mobile world and left it totally disappointed. The iPhone and the App Store have been wonderful. More importantly, your iScore Baseball has been the very best app I've seen, bar none. Don't get discouraged. Think of the millions of iphone owners out there hungary for an app like yours.