iScore version 1.60.41 submitted to App Store

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
FTMSupport
Site Admin

iScore version 1.60.41 submitted to App Store

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 06, 2009 5:50 am

iScore Baseball version 1.60.14 has been submitted to the App Store for approval. The approval process generally takes about 1 week. We will post a follow up in this forum when the release is approved.

Here are some of the highlights of the release:
  • Export statistics to Excel - Probably the most requested feature from our customers. You can export statistics of individual games as well as cumulative statistics to Excel.
  • Game Manager - view game results from a list, drill down and view stat details in an easy to navigate way. Send emails of game results, stats, and scorecard all in a single email message (no more having to send multiple emails to get all game data)
  • Additional statistics added - WHIP, BAA, OBP, K swing vs looking
  • Scorecard Updates - now handles any number of batters, unassisted ground outs denoted with "U", font for game name reduced so it is no longer "smooshed" as one user put it, sac flies now show "SF" instead of just a fly out, and a few others
  • List Enhancements - Games now sorted reverse chronological (most recent game at top of list) for easier access. Teams now sorted alphabetically so they are easier to find as list gets longer.
  • Training - There are now links to the training videos and this forum from inside the application.
  • Performance Enhancement - All data transfers are now compressed before being sent over the internet. This compression is up to 80% in some cases meaning sending the data will be faster.
  • Miscellaneous Enhancements - Hitting spray charts now have a yellow line for runners on base, but not by hit (error, fielder's choice). Game names for existing games can now be changed. Changing left/right handed batters now displays even when done mid-game, "swap" button on lineup now asks if you are actually swapping lineups or just switching which team is home and which is visitor.
  • Fixed Issues - The "-1" issue as documented in this forum has been fixed. Commas in names (e.g. ", Jr") causing problems is fixed. Several stats issues have been addressed (walk off runs sometimes not being counted correctly, older games that had multiple players in same position causing problems is fixed, "runner-related" errors now show up in error counts, "Held Up" is now treated as advanced by batter for RBI purposes when a runner is advanced a base, now runs on iPhone OS v2.0 and up (was requiring 2.2), and many other small issues users have reported.
There are many other small enhancements that existing users will notice, and new users will appreciate.

Thank you to everyone for helping us continue to make iScore Baseball the #1 baseball scoring application for the iPhone.

is16041.jpg
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
EagleDad

Re: iScore version 1.60.41 submitted to App Store

Post by EagleDad » Wed May 06, 2009 11:26 am

:D :D :D :D

Wooohooo!!!!!!

I can't wait!
Thank you!!!!
Scott K

Post by Scott K » Wed May 06, 2009 9:06 pm

Fantastic!

I'm starting to really like your app.
heroes

Post by heroes » Wed May 06, 2009 10:57 pm

great news!

...but it looks like "post game editing" and "league separation" didn't make it this time?
(not to mention multiple phone use of one team...?)

Let's talk more about the graphics to make the whole new look in the following update.

dice
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu May 07, 2009 4:30 am

We are trying to keep the release cycles at a couple weeks at most, so we just ran out of time to put additional requests into this release. Post game editing is #1 on the list for the next release. League separation will also likely make the next release. "Shared databases" (meaning multiple phones could take turns with the same data) nearly made it in the current release, but we did not want to hold it up any longer, so had to release without it. That too will likely be in the next release.

Thank you for the awesome work on the graphics --- be sure to check the credits screen in the new release when it is available.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
jaybird1452

Post by jaybird1452 » Thu May 07, 2009 9:25 am

Great news!! Still hoping for a legend on the scorebook!!! Keep up the good work, I plan on showing off this app to our adult softball league heads. Im hoping we can use this as an official scorebook and will also be able to get others to purchase the program!! We all love your willingness to listen and improve!!
heroes

Post by heroes » Thu May 07, 2009 12:46 pm

WOW!
You got those enhancements in the works for the following update?
I CANNOT wait! I was afraid you gave up on those!

No problem.
Let's touch base about the basic direction of where we could improve for the in-game graphics.

cheers
dgwyn

Post by dgwyn » Sat May 09, 2009 9:37 am

This looks like a very feature-rich update. I can't wait. I spent three hours last night moving our first 5 games that I scored in a Palm-based solution to iScore. Looking forward to the new features and about 3 hours away from using it live at my first game.
phender

Post by phender » Mon May 11, 2009 6:40 pm

so cool. I love this program. Just keeps getting better and better.
BLackwood

Post by BLackwood » Sat May 16, 2009 10:19 pm

Did courtesy runners make this version?