Agree this is an awesome APP

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
CoachBob

Agree this is an awesome APP

Post by CoachBob » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:17 pm

This should definitely win an award, especially with how responsive they are to fixing things and adding stuff for us. I feel like we are collectively building something that every coach will want to have. They should be charging at least $25 for the app. I hope you guys start working on basketball this summer so we can go through this tweakin process before the season starts in November.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Agree this is an awesome APP

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:05 pm

We definitely intend to have basketball done before the season begins in November. It is going to be the next sport we work on, and we have already started the framework.

Thank you for the kind words.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Scott K

Re: Agree this is an awesome APP

Post by Scott K » Fri May 01, 2009 11:08 am

Just got the iScore app and it looks great so far. I tried a couple of simple games and I like it a lot. I expect it to be a great tool to track my kids games. My one suggestion is the ability to define a different outgoing mail server in the event that the fasterthanmonkeys website is having issues.

I also wanted to suggest some features of the vapor-ware Basketball app that was mentioned in the previous posts. I've looked into some of the current Basketball apps for the IPOD touch and they seem to be severely lacking. As a coach of multiple teams with different ages/levels, it would be great to be able to define length of quarters and track playing time as well as the usual stats (to keep playing time fairly equal for instructional leagues). Something as simple as keeping track of who is in the game and when they entered and letting a coach get some current summed up playing time stats (at least at each quarter end or the last substition time) would definitely be a plus.

Also, since I coach multiple sports, a football app would be great. Again, the ability to track playing time that the kids are getting (by number of plays) as well as the usual play-by-play stats would be fantastic.

So once again, nice baseball app and good luck on the rest of the "coaching suite" apps!

Scott