Happy Customer

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
OCFan

Happy Customer

Post by OCFan » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:49 pm

Just purchase the MLB Teams Roster for my third year. It's well worth the cost to keep from having to enter the roster manually.
I'm an Angels season ticket holder and I usually go to around 60 games a year.

I first bought iScore baseball for my HTC Evo and still use the Android version occasionally but since I got my first iPad 4 years ago and Angels Stadium got free WiFi last year, my Android phone is used less and less though I still score on it a few times a year when I don't bring my iPad to the park. A lot of games, I'll have iScore running on the iPad and MLB AtBat or the ESPN app running on the phone. 2 screen viewing!

And... if you ever release a version for the Surface Pro... I'll purchase it too as I carry one for work so it's one less device to carry.
(Yes I've had to remote into work while at a ballgame!)
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Happy Customer

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:58 pm

Awesome! Glad to hear it. Was just at the Angels / Dodgers game tonight - Angels won with Mike Trout hitting 2 doubles.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
OCFan

Re: Happy Customer

Post by OCFan » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:11 am

FTMSupport wrote:Awesome! Glad to hear it. Was just at the Angels / Dodgers game tonight - Angels won with Mike Trout hitting 2 doubles.
That was a good game. I'm going today to see them play the Cubs... first game of 2016.