IN PLAY

We will announce new product updates here along with what features are being included in the updates
Jleith

IN PLAY

Post by Jleith » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:32 am

Hello All

I have been using the Iscore for the spring season. Now we have started the Summer Season.

I'm having a issue when the ball is hit.

I press the "In Play" and it takes me to the action like "Single" "Double".

The player gets a single. But then I have to recall where it was hit ?

I have looked around the options but do see a action to display the hit location and then go to the screen with the single or double or even an grounded out.

Hope there is a option I'm missing

I use the play by play action. We don't need the Pitch Location.

I would like to know also if I can turn the Pitch Location off. When I set my tablet down the Pitch location pops back and I have to press the top Right corner to bring the Play by play.

John
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: IN PLAY

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:56 am

You can turn On/Off the entering of hit locations by going to the Game Settings screen from the bottom right of the main scoring screen, there is a "Record Hit Locations" option that can be turned on or off.

If you are asking if the entering of hit location can be done before the selection of how the player reached base, the answer is no. iScore needs to know how the runner reached first because with some of the options (Base on Balls, Dropped 3rd Strike, Wild Pitch 3rd Strike, etc) you would not be asked for a hit location.

For the pitch location, it sounds like you are using a 7" Android tablet, and yes, tapping the upper right (ball/strike area) is the way to toggle between pitch locations and pitch by pitch data. If you keep the screen active, it will stay on whatever you had it set to. When the app starts up, it will default to pitch locations.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Jleith

Re: IN PLAY

Post by Jleith » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:52 pm

Thank you for the info.

I thought that "In PLay" would refer that the ball had been hit and a location would be needed.

I will work on recalling the location of the hit.

Yes I'm using the Android Tablet.

So we have a game today and I will focus on the Hit location once I allocate the method they reached 1st.

The App is working out perfect.

John