Team Manager

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
EagleDad

Team Manager

Post by EagleDad » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:08 pm

I updated to the current version (1.50), I exported my data and then imported.
I went into Team Manager and started updating one of my teams. After adding some players, I went back to the Team Name screen but the Save was missing from the top right. I had to exit the app and then re-enter to be able to get back to the list of teams.

I tried several times and I was able to duplicate, but I could not figure out what was causing this to happen. I exported the data and the team name is NV Marroon.

Thanks for making this the BEST baseball scoring app! :D
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Team Manager

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:13 pm

I tried reproducing this issue, and it is not happening for me.

With 1.50.14, we now have a Customer ID number on the phone. If you go to the Options screen, you will see it in the bottom right hand corner. If you could email that to us at support@fasterthanmonkeys.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false, it will help us find your database, and we can take a look to see if there is something specific with your data that might be causing this to happen.

We used to be able to quickly find uploaded databases based on the time people say they were uploaded, but the number of iScore users is growing very fast (thank you everyone!), and we really need this number after an export to find people's data.

Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs