If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
I noticed an issue with the scorecards emailed to the website email address. I emailed a completed scorecard to "web". The scorecard showed up on the website. I then noticed a mistake in the scoring, corrected it, and resent the scorecard to "web". The old scorecard remained on the website. I double checked the scorecard in the phone app, and it had updated correctly prior to sending. I tried it several times, no luck it would not update. Eventually I sent the corrected scorecard to my personal email instead, and viola, the revised scorecard then appeared on the website. It's not a big deal now that I know the workaround, and won't come up often, but it was confusing. Love the app, thanks!