Scorecast issue when inning ends with batter still up

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
Danger

Scorecast issue when inning ends with batter still up

Post by Danger » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:16 pm

It seems like I had this issue a year or so back and I can't remember if it got resolved or not. So this may be an old issue or it may be one that's presenting itself again after all the updates.

• Visiting team up to bat
• Runner on 3rd with two outs.
• Batter at the plate has a 3-2 count.
• Runner gets caught in a rundown and is tagged out.
• Home team comes to bat and a strike is thrown.
• On the Scorecast, instead of showing an 0-1 count, the simulation displays 2 balls and 3 strikes. On the next pitch (a ball) it shows a count of 4-3, then 5-3 and so on.

A separate thing, although this isn't exactly an "issue". I just don't know how to do it.

• A team has 11 girls and is playing 9.
• In the 5th inning, the two subs enter the game so there are no more subs.
• In the top of the 6th, a player gets ejected from the game so the team must finish with 8 fielders.
Question: How do I remove one of the fielders from the outfield defense to show that there are only two fielders?

Thanks!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Scorecast issue when inning ends with batter still up

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:53 pm

Can you email us the link to the iScorecast game that has what you are describing, and let us know the inning / player(s) involved? You can send the email to support@iscoresports.com.

To remove a defensive player (and leave nobody in their spot), put the player in another defensive spot, then select the original player back in.

For example, if you want to leave the right field position with nobody there, tap the Center Fielder (or any position other than RF), then tap the name of the player currently in RF. This will put the RF in CF position, and leave a "?" in RF. Then tap the correct center fielder, and it will leave the RF position with the "?".
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Danger

Re: Scorecast issue when inning ends with batter still up

Post by Danger » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:09 am

Sent you the link to the game. Further clarification, which you'll see.... It's not the count at the top of the screen that continues. It's the pitch count in the batter's box.

On removing the defensive player ... D'oh. So simple it just never crossed my mind! Thank you.