Still missing old exports and data on my league website

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
spyder23

Still missing old exports and data on my league website

Post by spyder23 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:22 am

I sent an email a few days to ago to iscore Support, but never received an answer on this...

I have a chunk of scored games that I exported between Feb 21st-Feb 28th and they still have not exported and updated on my league website. It's 23 games total. Is this still being looked into?

I can send along any info such as ID and website info, just please let me know how I can have these games updated into my stats?

The stats are fine on the device, but I'm missing these 23 games on my website. I'm trying to create league leaders, etc, but I can't do it without having all of the stats accurate.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Still missing old exports and data on my league website

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:40 am

If you can email us the details again, we can take a look. The most likely fix is to go to the Devices tab on the league admin site, select the device that scored a game that is missing, and click the Reprocess link next to the game. It will then add that game back into the league from the underlying scorekeeper's device.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
spyder23

Post by spyder23 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:55 am

Thank you. I just emailed/resent the information again, along with my ID info and a screenshot detailing which games I still need updated stats for.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:51 pm

to anyone reading along this is not for standard team web sites or the free admin web site but for a separate special iscore product for tournament and league directors. / ohio tex
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:13 pm

fwiw... the issue has been resolved and all the games are now appearing on the user's league site.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs