Making players inactive on Android Device

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
BillsfanCA

Making players inactive on Android Device

Post by BillsfanCA » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:16 pm

We had some players traded today in my league and I wanted the stats for the traded players to carry over to the new teams. I had read on some pretty old posts that you could do this on an IOS device by making the player inactive on the team he had just left and then adding an existing player to a new team roster. Is it still the case where this is IOS only? It would seem that if I want to carry the data forward to the new team so that I see all cumulative numbers for the player on his new team that I'll need to do a cumulative import into the new team using the web admin. Is there any easier way?
BillsfanCA

Re: Making players inactive on Android Device

Post by BillsfanCA » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:32 pm

I should have checked closer on my device. I certainly see that you can make a player inactive on one team and add him to a new team using an android device. However, when I look at the team stats of the team the player was traded to, I do not see the traded player at all even though he was added to the roster.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Making players inactive on Android Device

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:32 am

The stats will not carry over to the new team. The player will have their stats kept separately for the games they play on the new team when viewing Team stats. If you want to view the player's stats across all teams he has played on, view the Player Card for the player and view stats there.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs