Scoreboard issues?

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
Danger

Scoreboard issues?

Post by Danger » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:12 am

Good morning.

Has the recent server crash caused issues with the Scoreboard feature? I'm going to this page: http://iscoresports.com/scoreboard/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and attempting to add a new scoreboard. I click the Add button and then click the Teams + button. I then get the message "Failed to load teams". Then, the only teams I'm given the option to add are the Dodgers, Angels, and Mets. I don't even have the Dodgers, Angels, or Mets on my device.
acevedo

Re: Scoreboard issues?

Post by acevedo » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:09 am

Having same issue here.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:33 am

Do an Options -> Export from any of the devices listed in the leftmost column where your customer IDs are listed, then try again. If that does not fix the issue, send us an email at support@iscoresports.com with your customer ID and we willt ake a look to see what is going on.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Danger

Post by Danger » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:05 am

I figured that would be the first thing to try, so I actually exported twice just to make sure. I'll be emailing you my info. Thanks for checking into it for me!
Danger

Post by Danger » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:27 am

Update for those interested. This is now working properly. Thanks for jumping on it and getting this fixed! Great work, as always.