Player card not showing edited dates correctly

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
TiKa

Player card not showing edited dates correctly

Post by TiKa » Sat May 18, 2013 8:18 am

I put in games from a hard copy scorebook after the games were over. I changed the start and end times for each game in iscore to reflect the actual start dates, rather than the date the stats were entered. The dates show up correctly on the team stats page, however on the player card page, the dates show up as the date I actually entered the stats, and not the dates I changed the date to on each game. I need to print player cards, but the dates are all wrong. Need to check why they show up correctly with the changed date on the team stats but not the player card. Thanks!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Player card not showing edited dates correctly

Post by FTMSupport » Sat May 18, 2013 8:59 am

If you do a Recalc from the stats screen it will store your newly entered date with the stat records and that date will be displayed on the player card.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
TiKa

Post by TiKa » Sat May 18, 2013 9:08 am

That worked! Thanks!
LBWood

Post by LBWood » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:15 pm

Doing multiple Recalcs a game to get the correct dates in the Player Card is rather taxing. Is there a way to force the app to always use the Scheduled dates rather than the Started dates?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:24 pm

The vast majority of people are scoring games live, and a recalc is not needed to get the correct date because the game is being scored on the same day it is being played.

If you are scoring a gam on a different day than it is being played, then just be sure to set the correct start date/time for the game before you complete scoring the game and you will not need to Recalc to get it to be set.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs