USSSA not importing

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
elcray

USSSA not importing

Post by elcray » Tue May 14, 2013 12:26 pm

Sorry if this is a known issue and/or is an issue with my device. But I can not import USSSA rosters today. It takes forever, eventually times out and returns nothing. When I try to enter by TeamID, I get the same result. Both eventually go back to a blank screen that says "USSSA - Choose Sport" as a header.

Ideas?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: USSSA not importing

Post by FTMSupport » Tue May 14, 2013 12:35 pm

If you can give us the TeamID of a team you are trying to import, we can try it on a device here to see what is going on.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
elcray

Post by elcray » Tue May 14, 2013 12:35 pm

LarryKoch

Post by LarryKoch » Tue May 14, 2013 12:55 pm

Looks like you are using the old way. Go to Team Manager, tap "Discover Team", Tap "USSSA", tap "Baseball" then select the state, age group etc.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue May 14, 2013 1:15 pm

We just tried a few times, and there appears to be intermittent failures right now. It was successful sometimes and not others. It appears there are currently some inconsistent failures when our server is communicating with an outside server. We are no clear if it is our ISP or a more general internet issue, but we would expect it to fix itself soon. It is not something we have control over.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs