Issues after iOS 6 iPhone Update

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
Ollienyy

Issues after iOS 6 iPhone Update

Post by Ollienyy » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:48 pm

I have noticed that after the update a few glitches have occurred in the app on my iPhone. When I try and sync my MLB lineups the App always crashes and when I create a game and try to add in the date the rolodex cannot be clicked on. Are you guys working on a patch for iOS 6 users?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Issues after iOS 6 iPhone Update

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:25 pm

We just went to Options -> Add Ons on a device with iOS6, and tapped the Refresh Data link there and the rosters loaded fine.

We then went to Game Manager, created a game between the Dodgers and Nationals, selected the game, select Sync for the Nationals, and the lineup updated fine. Did the same thing for the Dodgers, and the lineup updated fine.

Was there a specific set of teams you tried to create the game for that caused it to crash?

We then went to the Game Info screen for that game and tapped the Scheduled Date and it brought up the date/time selector and we were able to set the date and time correctly. What do you mean when you say "the rolodex cannot be clicked on"?
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:56 pm

We have found the issue... it is a timing issue in iOS6 having to do with the list that pops up for you to confirm the lineup.

It appears to be intermittent. Sometimes sync will work, and other times you will get failures. We have a fix, but Apple's new version of development tools that they introduced for iOS6 are also causing some other issues we need to address. These other issues do not occur in the version of iScore currently in the App Store. As soon as we can resolve these other bugs that Apple has introduced, we will post an update to the App Store.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Ollienyy

Post by Ollienyy » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Thank you. The problem with the calendar occurs when you create a new game. The date 'wheel' appears at the bottom of the screen, only half visible and you are unable to click on anything. The work around I'm using is creating the game with the current date then using the wheel in the info screen (where you can see the Scoresheets etc) to change it to the date I need.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:58 am

another potential glitch on iphone 4S post IOS6 update
(I have emailed support for confirmation / debunking, but posting for community awareness (or debunking) too).

IOS 6, Iphone 4S, Iscore baseball 3.51

App crashes when i try to edit substitution post game,

Pitch by Pitch > Substitution Edit > Home/Away > Change > Save - Crash