The application iScore keeps crashing after player deletion

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
jagnese

The application iScore keeps crashing after player deletion

Post by jagnese » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:12 pm

I had 2 players with the same name (should only be 1) and both were on my roster. I deleted one off the roster and in players section. Then I went into the already completed scored game that the duplicate player that i deleted was in and removed him from the starting lineup. Then I readded him with the entry for him that was not deleted. I did this through the pitch by pitch, game starts, starting lineup. Now when I try to save at the details page it starts with "Saving Update..." for quite awhile but ends up with:

"The application iScore (process com.fasterthanmonkeys.iscore) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" [Force Close] or [Report]

I did a report a couple of times. I see in the team stats for that game that the player removed/added is not there. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: The application iScore keeps crashing after player deletion

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:09 pm

You should not delete duplicate players, you should merge them. Here is what you should do to fix this:

1. Do an Options -> Export to send your data to the iScore server

2. Log in to the Admin Website (http://my.iscorecentral.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) with the information from the Options -> Admin Website screen in iScore

3. Click the Maintenance link in the upper right corner

4. Click the Account tab and scroll to the bottom

5. Undelete whatever player you have deleted

6. After doing this, do an Options -> Import in iScore to retrieve your data back to your device

7. Go to Player Manager in iScore

8. Use the Merge option there to combine the players into a single player

You should then be all set.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
jagnese

Re: The application iScore keeps crashing after player deletion

Post by jagnese » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:25 am

Worked perfectly, thanks for great support.