Team Stat for a "Leagues"

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
AndzikD

Team Stat for a "Leagues"

Post by AndzikD » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:42 am

Hi!
The season is over and now I wan to check the stats from the last Tournament. When I choose the "Team manager", the team and the League (I want the stats only from the last games from that Tournament-League) and click on "Team Stats" or the App will crash or (after a long wait) will give me a stats from all games (wrong - but that is the other POST).
What I'm doing wrong?
OhioTex

Re: Team Stat for a "Leagues"

Post by OhioTex » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:23 am

You did not mention your "league manager" settings... Lets ckeck that first to see if it solves your problems. .

To get stats from a specific league (aka season) . You want to be sure in "league manager" only the "specific league" of interest is 'checked', and 'uncheck' all the leagues that are not appropriate. Then you can do as you indicated, go to "team manager" and click on "team stats". a small wait is normal after you select "team stats" while it calculates/generates the display.

See if that solves your needs.

If you have a crash, please make sure and let us know the version of iScore you are using, as their have been a couple patches lately, the most current is v2.02.11 (visible on iScore home page)
jdonato

Post by jdonato » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:26 am

Hi
Your iPhone version could also be helpful; I was experiencing a crash every time I wanted to see all stats for a team. I have a first generation iPhone (no 3G or 3GS) so my crashes were due to the fact that my iPhone was low on memory (the new iPhone has much more working memory). Turning off and back on the phone clears the memory, solved my problem and I was able to see the stats.
So try turning your phone off and back on and report back. Hope this helps.
AndzikD

Post by AndzikD » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:21 am

Hi
Thanks!
It was little confusing with Leagues under "Team Manager" and "League Manager", but right now it works fine.

The App is still crashing, if I want to get stats from all games, but it also could be related to "Stats problem" (other POST) I have after upgrade.
I have the newest version of the App (2.02.11) and my iPhone is 3G.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:44 am

AndzikD

so are you good on leagues now? if not, let us try and explain ..

i have become very found of the way FTM implemented the "league manager" as it allows for many to many relationships and is quite flexible once you get the hang of it. You can have kids, teams and games in multiple leagues this way - which i have found very helpful. if kids play on multiple teams or teams enter in multiple tournaments in the season.

also..
I scanned the boards and did not see another post by you specifically on your crash situation ( I may have missed it). I assume you have ruled out memory leak problems by doing a hard phone re boot. If you are still having the crash issue, suggest you create a new post "crashes doing xyz with iphone 3G and v2.02.11 "..b/c I have not seen any new crash issues since the last update (not that they may not be out there)..