Lost all league data

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
j0eirish

Lost all league data

Post by j0eirish » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:04 pm

I've been using the iScore app and it has been great. But I have inexplicably lost all data in the app and am wondering if there is any way to try and recover?

Here's what happened. I was keeping score during my sons' LL game, then set my iPad2 down with the app on to head out for a visit on the mound. When I returned, I grabbed my iPad again and noticed the app was no longer open. I re-opened the app and when I tried to go back into the game I was in, I got the message:

Note
Because no leagues are selected in League Manager, no data can be displayed. Please enable at least one league in League Manager.

When I check, the League Manager there are no leagues. All of my data is just gone. No teams, no players, no leagues. It's like everything was just wiped? The only thing I can think of is that when I set my iPad down it caused some sort of jarring? I simply set it down though as I have done many times before. Did not drop it, just set it down.

Any advice here? Is there any remedy in trying to get back the missing data?

Thanks.
j0eirish

Re: Lost all league data

Post by j0eirish » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:12 pm

Additionally, now when I try to add a new league to start over again, the app just closes. I may need to reinstall? I am waiting to do that in case that screws up any chance of recovering?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Try these steps:

1. Do an Options -> Export in iScore

2. Log in to the Admin Website in iScore (http://my.iscorecentral.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) using the information on the Options -> Admin Website screen

3. Click the Maintenance link in the upper right corner. It sounds like your database may be corrupt and this will give you the option to repair it

4. After repairing, do an Options -> Import to retrieve your data back to your device.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
j0eirish

Post by j0eirish » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:34 am

On step 2 when I try to create admin site on device, nothing happens. No credentials to log in to site. It did say that the league was exported to the server on Step 1 though.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:45 am

Look on your device in the Options -> Add Ons screen in iScore. If there are no credentials there, click the button to create the admin website / password, then start at step 1 again.
j0eirish

Post by j0eirish » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:12 am

I don't see any button to create the admin website/password inside the Add Ons page (only at the Admin Website menu, and as I said when I say create website, nothing happens).

I see the register/login link at the buttom but when I sign up for that, all it says is that my information has been sent, it doesn't provide me with any credentials to login (and the ones I entered do no work to login to any admin website on my.iscorecentral.com

Am I missing something?
Last edited by j0eirish on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:15 am

Sorry, meant the Options -> Admin Website screen.

If you can do an Options -> Export and email us with your customer ID (found on Options screen), we will take a look at your data. Send the email to support@iscoresports.com.
j0eirish

Post by j0eirish » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:50 am

Thanks, sent.
j0eirish

Post by j0eirish » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:20 am

Same issue occurred this week. I sent another email. I did not write down my credentials and they are missing (my bad, I will this time). I sent the export.
Eddie38

Post by Eddie38 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:55 pm

Same here! Scored an entire game today! No export. Went to iscore tonight ALL DATA GONE and saying no league selected. I have not used it foe a couple years (my kids graduated) but now it seems I lost ALL their old games going back to when they were 8! Help! And I really need today's game! Poof!