v2.02.11 Upgrade reordered old lineups

If you are having an issue with iScore Baseball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
mg91

v2.02.11 Upgrade reordered old lineups

Post by mg91 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:55 am

Upgraded from v2.01 to v2.02.11 Sat 9/5 and recorded a game. When I went to check Team cumulative stats I noticed the Batting stats were off. In looking over the past games' score sheets, it appears every game recorded under versions prior to 2.0 had their batting order reordered (perhaps to match the teams default batting order?) giving the wrong stats to many batters.

I was able to correct this by editing the batting order in play-by-play mode for each game before 2.00, but am still making sure this corrected all stats. Thought this might be worth users checking out after you update to v2.02 and developers to check out before a new version is released.

Love the app - this was my first major hiccup.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: v2.02.11 Upgrade reordered old lineups

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:15 pm

@mg91 - Can you please email us your customer ID? We keep a few backups on the server of customer data, and would like to try taking your data from before you upgraded (assuming you have exported the server... if not, then we wouldn't have a backup), and perform the upgrade to 2.02.11 on our devices here to see if we can reproduce this issue. We have not seen this occur in any of our testing with v2.02.11, but maybe we can identify something with your data specifically.

Thank you.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:02 pm

I have gone back and checked a sample of my pre 2.0 games and found a similar issue.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:12 pm

What we believe has happened here is that anyone that viewed cumulative stats with version 2.00, the lineups were reverted to roster order. This change took place in the database with 2.00. The emergency fix 2.01 that came out about 4 days after 2.00 fixed this issue, but does not correct the data.

So anyone that downloaded version 2.00, and viewed cumulative stats, the old games that were involved in those cumulative stats may see this issue... even after updating to 2.02.

The easiest way to correct it is to go into the game that has the incorrect lineup, go to Pitch by Pitch, and edit the lineup in the first entry of the Pitch by Pitch listing. Just drag the players to the correct order, and the stats will all be adjusted accordingly.